Mostrando todos los resultados (3)
In accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law for the protection of personal data in possession of private individuals, Scuba Playa, S de RL de CV makes available the following privacy notice. Scuba Playa, S de RL de CV, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, in this sense and in accordance with the legal obligations established in the Federal Law on the protection of personal data in possession of individuals, through this instrument Informs the owners of the data, the information they collect and the purposes that will be given to that information. In addition to the foregoing, we inform you that Scuba Playa, S de RL de CV, has its domicile located in: Calle 10 Norte, block 21, Lot 8, Local 9, Colonia Center, Playa del Carmen, Q. Roo. CP 77710, Mexico The personal data we collect from you will be used for the following purposes, which are necessary to specify our relationship with you as well as to attend to the services and/or orders you request: Process certifications and recognitions, Conduct quality surveys, advertising or marketing and send publicity and offers of the products and services we offer and our website www.scubaplaya.com to carry out the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, we will use The following personal details: name, telephone, address, email and diving information and data necessary for processing certification of diving and recognition. On the other hand, we inform you that your personal data will be shared with the following authorities, companies, organizations or persons other than us: PADI Your information will only be divided for the purposes listed below: 2 Processing of certifications and recognition. You have at all times the right to know what personal data we have of you, why we use them and the conditions of use we give them (access). It is also your right to request the correction of your personal information if it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (rectification); Similarly, you have the right to have your information removed from our records or databases when you feel that it is not being used properly (cancellation); As well as to oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights. For the exercise of any of the rights ARCO, the respective request must be submitted through the formats that will be available to you at: Calle 10 Norte, Tomorrow 21, Lot 8, local 9, Central colony. Playa del Carmen, Q. Roo CP 77710 The above will also serve to know the procedure and requirements for the exercise of the rights ARCO. In any case, the response to the request will be given in 10 Days Working. The contact details of the person or department of personal data, which is in charge of giving the process to the applications of rights ARCO, are the following: a) name of the responsible: Manager in turn B) address: Calle 10 Norte, Block 21, Lote 8, local 9 , Colonia Centro. Playa del Carmen, Q. Roo, CP 77710, Mexico c) Phone: 9848033123 It is worth mentioning that at any time you may revoke your consent to use your personal data. In the same way, you can revoke the consent that, if any, you have given us for the treatment of your personal data. However, it is important to keep in mind that in all cases we will be able to take care of your application or to conclude the use immediately, because it is possible that by some legal obligation it is necessary to continue treating your personal data. You should also consider What For certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we cannot continue to provide the service you requested, or the conclusion of your relationship with us. 3 For Revoking the consent you give in this act or to limit its disclosure, the respective application must be submitted through the formats that will be available to you at: Calle 10 Norte, Block 21, Lote 8, local 9, Colonia Centro. Playa del Carmen, Q. Roo CP 77710 Mexico In the same way, you may request the information to know the procedure and requirements for the revocation of consent, as well as limiting the use and disclosure of your personal information. In any case, the response to the requests will be released within 10 Days Working. This privacy notice may be subject to changes, changes or updates arising from new legal requirements; of our own needs for the products or services we offer; of our privacy practices; Of changes in our business model, or for other causes, therefore, we undertake to keep you informed of any changes that may be suffered by this privacy notice, however, you may request information as to whether the same has undergone any change to Via the following e-mail address: www.scubaplaya.com
All certified divers must show proof of certification before engaging in any dive activity. If you can’t find your certification card, our staff will be happy to help you look it up through your training agency, but can’t guarantee a result. If proof of certification can’t be obtained, you will not be able to dive as a certified diver, but can participate in our Discover Scuba Diving program if space is available. Additional costs may apply. If you decide not to participate in this program, your payment will be forfeited. Divers engaging in an Open Water Course or a Discover Scuba Diving program do not need a certification.
[wonderplugin_pdf src=»https://scubaplaya.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Flying-Ingles.pdf» width=»100%» height=»600px» style=”border:0;”]
[wonderplugin_pdf src=»https://scubaplaya.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Medical-Form-Ingles.pdf» width=»100%» height=»600px» style=”border:0;”]
• Todos los servicios deben pagarse en su totalidad para confirmar una reserva.
• Política de cancelación: Menos de 24 horas -No hay reembolso. 24 horas o más
• Reembolso completo.
• Condiciones climáticas: Cancelaciones por clima únicamente aplican para buceo en los arrecifes de Playa del Carmen cuando Capitanía de Puerto declara el puerto cerrado. Para actividades en Cozumel, si Capitanía de Puerto declara el puerto cerrado, podremos reembolsar o reagendar las actividades reservadas, pero no los boletos del ferry.
• Cancelaciones por enfermedad: se solicitará una declaración escrita de un médico. Si la reprogramación no es posible, emitiremos un reembolso completo. Esto aplica únicamente al participante enfermo.
• Si un participante pone en peligro su seguridad, la del grupo o del personal, o comete un acto ilegal, o se niega a seguir las instrucciones del personal, la decisión del divemaster, el instructor o el gerente de interrumpir los servicios contratados será indiscutible. No habrá reembolso.
• Reembolsos parciales: cuando un buzo elige interrumpir el servicio contratado, no habrá reembolso parcial. Cuando el instructor decide interrumpir un servicio, se reembolsará únicamente la porción que no se utilizó.
• No hay reembolso para quien no se presente a las actividades reservadas.
• Por favor presentarse conforme al horario establecido. Llegar tarde será considerado como no haberse presentado.
• Esta política es la versión más reciente y cancela todas las anteriores.
SCUBA PLAYA puede tomar fotos y / o videos durante los programas (recorridos, cursos o cualquier otra actividad) para utilizarlos en materiales promocionales impresos, multimedia, web, redes sociales o de cualquier otra forma o en cualquier medio. Los participantes renuncianal derecho a cualquier compensación.
• All services must be paid in full in order to confirm a reservation.
• Cancellation policy: Less than 24 hours-Full charged. 24 hours or more-Full refund.
• Weather conditions: Weather cancellations only apply to Playa del Carmen ocean diving and only if Harbor Master declares that the port is closed. If rescheduling isn’t possible, we will issue a full refund. For Cozumel diving, if Harbor Master declares that the port is closed, the diving fee will be refunded, but we will not be responsible for the ferry fees.
• Cancellations due to sickness: A written statement from a doctor will be requested. If rescheduling isn’t possible, we will issue a full refund. This applies to the sick diver only.
• If a participant endangers their safety or that of the group or staff, or commits an illegal or unlawful act, or refuses to follow the staff´s instructions, the decision of the divemaster, instructor or manager to interrupt the hired services will be final. There will be no refund.
• Partial refunds: When diver chooses to interrupt a hired service, there are no partial refunds. When the instructor chooses to interrupt a hired service, partial refunds for the unused portion will be refunded.
• No show = No refund.
• Please arrive according to your scheduled activities. Late arrivals will be considered a no-show.
• This policy is the newest version and cancels any other that you might have seen previously.
SCUBA PLAYA may take photos and/or video during programs (tours, courses or any other activity) for use in promotional materials in print, multimedia, web, social media or any other manner or in any medium. Participants waive the right to any compensation.